- Contact details
- What personal data Lami-Cell processes?
- With whom do we share your personal data?
- Security of your personal data
- Storing your personal data
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Processing of personal data: Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
A processor: A processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
A controller: A controller is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
3. CONTACT DETAILS
|: R en G Equipment NV (hereinafter referred to as ‘Lami-Cell’)|
: BE 0454.687.104
: Industrieweg 18, 2390 Malle
: 0032 (0) 3 470 24 70
If you as data subject want to exercise your rights, always address the data controller (responsible for the processing)
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA LAMI-CELL PROCESSES?
5.1 Based on the performance of a contract
Lami-Cell processes personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- When requesting a quote
When you request more info about the services or products of Lami-Cell you can request a quote through different channels (telephone, website, social media, …). Lami-Cell processes personal identification data (like name and email) to provide you with an adequate proposal.
- When processing an order, following up on invoices and commercial agreements
When you order services or products at Lami-Cell, Lami-Cell processes personal identification data and professional data to correctly follow up the order or delivery.
- When applying for a job
Lami-Cell regularly seeks new enthusiastic and motivated employees to join our team. During the job application process Lami-Cell processes the following categories of personal data: personal identification data, personal details (like birthdate, language, …), professional career and training history, competences, curriculum vitae, images, work reference.
- When creating a user account
Via a form on the website you can register yourself as a customer and you can log in with a userid and password. For this purpose Lami-Cell processes personal identification and security data (password).
5.2 Based on consent
When processing personal data based on your consent, you always have the right to withdraw your consent. (see 10. what are my rights and how can I exercise them?)
- When creating a recruitment reserve
If Lami-Cell does not currently accept an applicant but wants to contact them for future opportunities that better suit his/her competences, Lami-Cell will request permission to keep the CV up to date.
- Use of targeted visual material on social media and the website.
When publishing targeted visual material on the social media and the website of Lami-Cell
your permission will always be requested. With targeted visual material we mean images where the person is clearly identified (close-up, image focused on a specific person, posed photo, …).
5.3 Based on the legitimate interest
Lami-Cell processes personal data based on the legitimate interest in which Lami-Cell has made a weighing of interests.
- When dealing with a question, offering help or offering information at your request
You can contact Lami-Cell through various channels (telephone, correspondence, email, chat, contact form website, social media). We only use the personal data you provide to answer your questions.
- The use of cameras
In and around the buildings of Lami-Cell cameras are installed, with the aim to prevent or detect crimes against persons, goods or nuisance, or to maintain public order. Images are collected, processed and stored for this purpose.
- Sending direct marketing
Lami-Cell sends direct marketing and processes personal identification data. Lami-Cell respects related regulations, whereby only direct marketing is sent if there is a customer relationship, with regard to the same products or services that Lami-Cell itself delivers, and where the person concerned has had the opportunity to gather the information. unsubscribe. In addition, every mail will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe.
- Use of atmospheric images on social media and the website.
Lami-Cell regularly places atmosphere images on the social media and the website Lami-Cell. Atmospheric images are images that do not have the intention to clearly show one or a few persons, but are intended to outline a general image of the atmosphere.
- When improving the quality of the website
6. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Lami-Cell does not share your personal data with third parties, unless
- Lami-Cell has received your prior consent.
- Lami-Cell is obliged to do so in the context of a regulation or legal procedure.
- Lami-Cell is requested to do so by legislative or judicial authorities.
Lami-Cell may call on certain subcontractors and this in order to outsource some of our services to them. These subcontractors are not considered third parties. We ensure that these subcontractors take the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your personal data legally and lawfully and also under no circumstances make it known to third parties.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Lami-Cell recognizes that the security of personal data is part of data protection. Therefore, Lami-Cell takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized processing or unauthorized access in order to prevent misuse.
With each transfer of personal data to a processor outside the European Economic Area (EEA), Lami-Cell always complies with the terms of this privacy statement and Lami-Cell follows applicable data protection laws and regulations to ensure adequate safeguards.
8. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Lami-Cell will only keep your personal information for the minimum period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this privacy statement. Unless required to resolve disputes or if a longer storage period is required by law. Non-personal information can be kept in time without restriction for statistical purposes.
Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to collect standard internet logging information and behavioral information. This information is used to keep track of the visitor behavior of the website and to compile statistical reports about the website.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
10.1 HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. To prevent any unauthorized disclosure of your personal information Lami-Cell may request more information to verify your identity.
Lami-Cell has one month to answer your request. This period starts when Lami-Cell has received your request and has all the information required to fulfill your request.
The one month period can be extended after a message and explanation of Lami-Cell.
Lami-Cell will provide the requested information free of charge. If requests are unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, Lami-Cell may charge a reasonable fee or Lami-Cell may refuse the request.
If for any reason you assume that Lami-Cell did not handle your request correctly, you can contact Lami-Cell again and we will look for a solution together with you.
For the sake of completeness, we inform you that if Lami-Cell does not respond to your request, it refuses or if our response does not meet your expectations, you always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (GVA), Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, or [email protected].
10.2 WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Right of access: You can ask us which personal data we process from you, for which we process it, which categories of personal data we process, with which categories of third parties we share your personal data, the origin of the processed data and – when application – which logic we use when processing personal data automatically.
- Right to rectification: If information is not correct, you can ask us to correct it
- Right to delete your data: If data is not processed lawfully or if your data is no longer needed than the purpose for which it was collected, you can ask us to delete your data.
- Right to limit processing: By restricting the processing of your personal data, your personal data can still be kept but its use is limited. When you have requested a processing restriction, we may only store your data. This means that no other transactions can happen with your data.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the fact that your data is processed if that processing is based on a general interest or the legitimate interest of the person who processes your data. Moreover, you can also exercise this right of objection if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. This right of appeal also applies to profiling that forms the basis for processing for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent: If the processing of your personal data is based on the basis permission, you have the right to withdraw this permission at any time.